zaterdag, juni 06, 2009

Le Mans 2009

Time to get this blog back alive ... although it's been quiet here the past year(s), lots of things happened. I've builded my own tracktoy which I'm having lots of fun with on Zolder, Spa and of course mainly on the Nurburgring and for the past 2 years I kept on going to Daytona and several other race-venues.

Last year we went to the Nascar Daytona 500 and I've added the Sebring 12h ALMS race ro that, this year the Daytona 24hours and Daytona 500 were on the menu ... It's addictive, too addictive to let it pass by, so I guess I'm hooked to at least one trip a year to the States now.


Sundaynight we're leaving to another edition of the Le Mans 24h race. Since '96, I only missed 2 races, a year without Le Mans feels like a lost year ... ETA is Mondaymorning and we'll stay for the whole week. Scrutineering, practice sessions, qualifs, the classics race, the magical 24h, the parade in town, Mad Friday ... we'll be there ! Le Mans is my third 24h race this year (after Daytona and Nurburgring), but it's gonna be the best and it might be an epic one ... GO ASTON !


As usual there's got to be a problem before we take off ... Apparently my website www.raceshots.be has been hacked, so you'll get a security warning when you try to open it. I've asked the webmaster to take a look at it, untill then please do not use the website. When it's safe again, you'll read it here. In the week after the Le Mans race lots of gallery's will be online, starting at the scrutineering 'till the end of the race next week.


There's gonna be a daily update with a few pictures on this blog (given my mobile internet will work in France), so check here regulary for the latest news about our adventures at Le Mans ...

Geen opmerkingen: